It’s been just over a month since I started this blog so I thought I’d do a little summary of the highlights of my first month of collecting. If you’re new to the blog, just click on the links to jump to the original posts for more info.
Month 1 Highlights
- Starting this blog and my collection with 17 games from the Mastertronic range.
- Interviewing Anthony Guter about his time working for the company.
Games-wise it’s been a real mixed bag, so here’s my Top Ten and Bottom Five of the games I’ve reviewed so far. Expect the Top Ten in particular to change dramatically over the coming months…
1. Kikstart (Mastertronic, 1985)
2. Rock n' Bolt (Ricochet, 1988)
3. Bomb Fusion (Mastertronic, 1989)
4. Gemini Wing (Mastertronic Plus, 1989)
5. Kane (Mastertronic, 1985)
6. Speed King (Mastertronic, 1985)
7. Mindtrap (Mastertronic, 1989)
8. Protector (Mastertronic Plus, 1989)
9. One Man and His Droid (Mastertronic, 1985)
10. Action Biker (Mastertronic, 1985)
Bottom Five (in reverse order, worst at the bottom)
5. Sweep! (Mastertronic, 1988)
4. Rockford: The Arcade Game (M.A.D., 1988)
3. Growing Pains of Adrian Mole (Ricochet, 1987)
2. Double Dragon (Mastertronic Plus, 1990)1. Sport of Kings (M.A.D., 1987)